Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I just have to share my Mother's Day morning with you. At 5:30 a.m. I hear Logan sing ............ Mommy, I had an accident. Yeks, what a mess! So as I was cleaning his dirty underwear, he runs over, gives me the biggest hug and says, "oops, I forgot to tell you "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY". So here I am, blurried eyed, bending over the toilet with "you know what, everywhere". I just had to laugh and think how truly grateful I am to be a mom. With all the unexpected "ugghs" that children bring, I feel so blessed to have him in our lives. LOL, LOL, I think I'm actually looking forward to changing diapers again...... Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I Knew I Loved You
By Savage Garden
BestAudioCodes.com