Sunday, September 24, 2006

Waiting for Fedex.... to see Laine's Picture






We have finally found some time to post our photos of referral day. We were patiently waiting (not really) for the Fedex man to arrive with Lainey's pictures and background information. Our Fedex man usually comes to the front door, however this time he left the package on our deck. Needless to say we were running around trying to capture some photos of him delivering the package. I know that he thought we were crazy when I came running around the side of the house with my camera clicking pictures and Tim was jumping over the deck gate with the video camera chasing him down the driveway, lol,lol. I hope this coming week we will finally post our video... with any luck we will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I Knew I Loved You
By Savage Garden
BestAudioCodes.com